RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE OF DAY OF DEPARTURE. If your desired departure date is less than 1 week out, call us to make your reservation. If we are able to accommodate your request, there will be a $30 add-on fee for reservations made within 1 week of departure.
1. Term Rental Rates: All prices are pre tax. Basic Camping Kit: 1-3 nights ($195), 4th, 5th, 6th nights ($30/night), 7 nights ($295), Additional Pillows ($5.00 each, flat fee for term of reservation), Additional Linens ($10.00 sheet set, $20.00 each blanket flat fee for term of reservation), Additional Sleeping Pads ($10 each, flat fee for term of reservation) Beach Chair/Umbrella Add-Ons: 2 Chairs / 1 Umbrella ($30 flat fee for term of reservation), AdditionalChairs / Umbrella ($10 each, flat fee for term of reservation), Additionally Coolers ($25 flat fee for term of reservation).
2. The RENTER shall keep and maintain the rented equipment during the term of the rental at his/her own cost and expense. The term of the rental begins when we deliver the gear to the RENTER and terminates when you deliver the gear back to Camping Florida Keys personnel(OWNER). Renter shall keep the equipment in a good state of repair during the entire rental period, normal wear is expected. Normal wear is defined as scuffs, scratches, and very minor marks or discoloring. Any damage(s) to gear while in route to or from the Dry Tortugas will be the responsibility of the RENTER.
3. The RENTER shall pay the OWNER in full for the terms of the rental package for the reserved period of time at the time of reservation booking. On the day of receipt of the rental equipment, the OWNER will place a minimum $325.00 credit authorization against the RENTER’s credit card as a deposit to protect against damage or theft of gear. The authorization will be held until all gear is inspected and verified to be in working condition or replaced per the terms of this agreement.
4. For equipment that is damaged beyond repair, not covered by manufacturer’s warranty, lost or stolen, the RENTER shall pay the OWNER full market rate value for new equipment, all shipping fees, and a restock fee of $25.00. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement. All equipment will be inspected for damage within 72 hours of the return of the equipment to the OWNER. RENTER will be notified of damages and costs within 72 hours of return of Equipment. Repair and/or replacement charges will be made by the OWNER not more than 7 days from the day of the damaged equipment being returned to the OWNER. Normal wear is expected.
5. If equipment is damaged or in need of repair to be put back into the same condition it was in at the time of rental, and covered by manufacturer’s warranty, the RENTER will pay the OWNER all costs for shipping and handling to and from the manufacture for replacement/repair and a restock fee of $25.00. The OWNER’s invoice for replacement or repair is conclusive as to the amount RENTER shall pay under this paragraph for repair or replacement. All equipment will be inspected for damage within 72 hours of the return of the equipment to the OWNER. RENTER will be notified of damages and costs within 72 hours of return of Equipment. Repair and/or replacement charges will be made by the OWNER no more than 7 days from the day of the damaged equipment being returned to the OWNER. Normal wear is expected.
6. The equipment shall be delivered to RENTER and returned to OWNER at the RENTER’s risk, cost and expense. If a periodic rental rate is charged by OWNER, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for each additional period or portions of the period beyond the original reservation from the end of the original reservation date until the equipment is returned to the OWNER. Rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term of the reservation, even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the original reservation term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned. See term rental rates (#1.)
7. Cancellations for the terms of the reservation may be made up to 48 hours in advance of the start date of the reservation without penalty and a full refund for the booked reservation. Cancellations for the terms of the reservation made less than 48 hours in advance of the booked reservation start date will be charged a convenience fee of $25.00. If reservations are cancelled less than 48 hours in advance due to severe weather that prohibits transportation by boat to the camping destination a full refund without fee will be made by the OWNER to the RENTER.
8. The RENTER shall inform the OWNER upon demand of the exact location of the equipment while it is in the RENTER’S possession.
9. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by OWNER does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights OWNER has under the rental agreement.
10. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The OWNER may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filling for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
11. RENTER indemnifies and holds OWNER harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
12. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by OWNER in protection its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken OWNER to collect any amounts due the OWNER under this rental agreement.
13. These terms are accepted by the RENTER and time of reservation and upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.